Sunday 3 April 2011

Hello! :)

I'm Daniela, but I like people call me Nela. It is like my "artistic name" xD Welcome to my blog, MY FIRST BLOG!*-*  But I don't know how to use it D: It's a shameful thing!

But well :)

And I don't know what to say...now I know! I'll talk you about a  book that I'm reading :)
It called Living Dead in Dallas, written by Charlaine Harris.





It's about Vampires! *-* (vampires are my favourite fetish *¬*), and I won't tell you the story, because I want that you read it xD
In my opinion (I'm not an erudite), I think the story is attractive, characters are interesting and it keep your attention continually. But, I don't like how it's narrated :/  It can be an stupid thing, but I think is very important how you tell a story.
Besides...VAMPIRES AND HUMAN SHOULDN'T LIVING TOGETHER! The principal characteristics of Vampires are the darkness, the mistery and the loneliness. I think the new Vampires novels have forgotten these topics, and now the vampire is just like a human.
For that, I love Anne Rice and her vampires :) She is the best  writter about vampires novels of all the world!

And that was my opinion :)
I hope you read the book and make your own opinion ;)

Bye-bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love vampires novels too. I don't like the writter Anne Rice, her style is not my type. what drives me crazy is that all people likes the vampires now just for robert pattinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day a view a film movie of vampires called "From Dusk Till Dawn" of Robert Rodriguez. It was so funny and good, but the end is horrible

    ReplyDelete