Thursday 2 June 2011

Teru & Nela! :D

This is my favourite picture.





Last year, a friends organized an Anime Festival, called "Anime & Horror Festival".
 There was a contest, "Miss Gothic Lolita", and Denisse, my sister, wanted to participate. She began to search clothes and accesories, and she began to play bass, because participants had to make a show.

That day, we were very nervous. In the Festival, we encountered a friends and our two best friends, Shui and Nicole. Nicole took this photo with my sister.
Arrived my friend, and later, began the presentation.

My sister was the first, she was so nervous! Her show was very amazing :)
Shui participated too. She sang a japanese song and she was amazing too :)
At the end, they didn't win :( But we had a nice day! :D
..................................
I love this picture because we look very good, and because she is the most important person in my life and I love her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment